Converse PL Vulc Pro OX (Obsidian)
- In the '90s, skateboarders embraced two Converse styles—the One Star and the Pro Leather.
- While the One Star was the more popular model of the era, the Pro Leather, a court performance shoe, was the go-to for skateboarders in the know.
- Built on the Pro Leather, this version has been updated to a more skateboard-friendly, vulcanized sole.
- Rubber-backed suede, a gusseted tongue, and revolutionary CX foam cushioning gives you maximum skate-ability without sacrificing style.
- Rubber-backed suede low-top skateboarding shoe
- CX foam cushioning for impact protection
- Elasticated tongue locks in place for added comfort
- Traction rubber outsole for better grip
- Iconic Pro Leather detailing